Precise Home Management (PHM) is a leading Domestic Staffing Agency and Consultancy. We have, with commitment and satisfaction, placed domestic personnel, household staff and management in the finest homes and estates worldwide since our inception in 1998.
“Our goal is to set and meet the standards of satisfaction”
Executive Housekeeper – Potomac, cialis MD / Bethany, DE
Salary: NEG Based on experience w/ benefits
This position is based in Potomac, MD with secondary properties in Bethany Beach, DE, and the Eastern Shore of Maryland. Potomac is the primary residence and encompasses at least 95% of the role.
• Coordinate with Estate Manager for oversight of all housekeeping staff & scheduling for all properties
• Ensuring all housekeeping staff are outfitted and operating appropriately
• Weekly shopping and maintenance of inventory for kitchen and pantry. Occasional light meal preparation.
• Hands on responsibility for cleanliness and organization of the kitchen, pills family room, a portion of the main floor of the main residence
• Oversight of the organization of the master closet and insure that items are returned to their appropriate location.
• Keeping master inventory of each property’s bed linens, towels, beach towels, blankets, quilts etc. while paying special note to each residence’s different brands, colors & styles
• Assist the Estate Manager with ordering and distribution among properties of all housekeeping equipment, vacuums, irons, cleaning, and laundry supplies; ensuring all housekeeping products are consistent up to par; savvy and cost—conscious: ordering bulk when possible
• Inspection of all linens and towels regularly making note when items need to be replaced or are damaged and continuously updating inventory levels
• Ensuring all cleaning equipment & housekeeping tools are maintained and in good working order and are being properly cared for
• Creating daily, weekly, and monthly housekeeping side-work checklists and confirming by personally inspecting that each task is being completed
• Ensuring all housekeeping storage areas are clean and organized and shelves are clearly labeled
• Inspecting cleanliness of residences from top to bottom, basement to roof; inspecting all residence’s furniture, carpets, upholstery, floors, blinds, windows, curtains etc. and reporting any damage or concerns / issues to the Estate Manger
• Checking consistency of guest rooms on all properties; ensuring all guest room items, specific to each property, are present and up to par, inclusive of tissue holders, flashlights, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Fluent in English with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Minimum 7 – 10+ years of related professional experience working in a high level private home in a similar role or capacity
• Excellent references required from both current and previous employers
• Experience with museum quality cleaning and care for: antiques, silver, fine art, etc.; excellent knowledge of inventory & household stock level control and reordering
• Willingness and ability to work closely with the other domestic staff as needed to coordinate & complete household tasks
• Ability to provide expert overall direction, coordinate multiple property housekeeping schedules
• Must possess a “hands-on management style – ability to work with a team mentality, keep good morale & maintain good working relationship with all staff, vendors, and principals
• Excellent time management, organization & communication skills; must pay extreme attention to detail
• Flexibility and willingness to work long hours and go above and beyond the call of duty
• Proactive and creative problem solver – must maintain a “sense of urgency” and be able to anticipate needs before they arise; must remain calm and measured under pressure and work well in high-stress environments
• Strong knowledge of Mac/PC operating systems, and smart home systems
• Active, hungry and able to move about an expansive home with ease and agility
• Valid Driver’s License; confident driver and willing to travel, work weekends & holidays when needed
• Legally able to work in the United States
Please contact Precise Home Management at 410-659-9200 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.