Domestic Couple – Washington D.C.
A lovely DC family with three children (11, 9, 5) is seeking a live-in couple to care for them and their home. This position for a domestic couple to oversee the family’s home, grounds and any secondary homes if asked to travel with them. The ideal couple is competent and can work without supervision, reliable and able to work within the home in a pleasant manner.
The Couple is responsible for the care of all aspects of the home which will require a good work ethic, flexibility and a service heart approach to their work. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Care, upkeep and cleaning of the house, its contents and light work in the garden.
- Inspection of the property on an ongoing basis to ensure everything is in good working order and secure.
- Management, supervision and coordination of all tradesmen and detailed record keeping.
- Housekeeping, shopping and cooking for the family and guests, occasionally for larger groups.
- Laundry and ironing.
- Care for pets (1 small dog)
- Driving and errands as necessary
- Care and cleaning of automobiles and bicycles
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
The ideal candidate is a hard worker with a commitment to excellence and professional demeanor.
- Previous residential management experience preferred
- A history of successfully working together in the same household
- Able to negotiate contracts with vendors and supervise projects
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must have resume and ability to provide letters of reference
- Must have clean criminal record
- Must be US Citizen or registered to work in US
- Must have clean driving record with valid US drivers license
Please contact Precise Home Management at 410-659-9200 for more information.