Precise Home Management provides our candidates with our professional knowledge and more than 20 years of experience in the residential staffing industry. We operate with integrity, honesty, transparency and the utmost respect for our clients and candidates alike. We appreciate your interest in us and we welcome the opportunity to work with you.
Candidates should begin the process by filling out our online application, which includes uploading a current resume, and at least two letters of recommendation from previous employers. Once we review your application, one of our team members will contact you to discuss your qualifications. If you meet all of our requirements, we will arrange an interview with one of our candidate specialists. After the interview, we will prepare and complete your referral package so we can begin presenting you for job opportunities.
A Note From Our Founders:
As both private service veterans and domestic staffing industry experts, we are particularly attuned to the needs and goals of our candidates. Our mission is to bring to qualified applicants like you opportunities to excel in your career as a valuable addition to the staff of one of the prominent households or estates for which we serve as trusted advisors. Our successful staffing history is a testament to the high level of integrity, trustworthiness and respect we offer to both client and candidate alike. A long-lasting working relationship is always our goal.
Precise Home Management Standards
We require that applicants demonstrate impeccable integrity, discretion, trustworthiness and professionalism. Additionally, you must meet the following requirements to be considered as a candidate:
- A professional resume which includes at least two years full-time professional domestic experience that is relevant to the position for which you seek placement.
- Two or more letters of recommendation from previous employers.
- Proof of eligibility to work legally in the United States.
- An excellent command of the English language (speaking, reading and writing).
- Willing to sign and adhere to confidentiality/non-disclosure agreement, if needed.
- Must pass a thorough background investigation including, but not limited to, criminal and driving records.