The ideal candidate for this detail-oriented job should have a high-level of education, household management certification and/or a background working in various domestic staffing roles in the private service field.
- Manage all estate staff (i.e. hire, train, supervise, fire as needed)
- Create and reinforce household procedures, standards and associated manual(s)
- Manage large projects, purchases and renovations
- Oversight of all estate areas including interior domestic staffing, facilities/grounds, security, etc.
- Prepare budgets and accounts for approval by Chief of Staff