Your Chief of Staff is responsible for managing the operational and financial aspects of your estate(s). He or she is your partner in the effective and efficient management of your property, ensuring that the budget is maintained, and efficiencies in resources and expenditures are prioritized.
This highly educated and experienced individual should possess superlative management, fiscal and organizational skills, always operate with discretion, thrive under pressure and make smart decisions based on solid judgement. Because the Chief of Staff oversees multiple budgets and accounts, (i.e. for different households, private aviation, yachts, private offices, and so on), the ideal candidate must have either extensive prior experience, a background in technology and accounting, and/or a college education.
- Manage and facilitate budgets and accounts
- Execute requests from the principals with impeccable discretion and thoughtful work delegation
- Train estate managers and other leadership staff
- Oversee multiple properties, including construction or renovations
- Plan and execute social events, large and small
- Oversee production of estate procedural manuals