Yo ur Estate Security professionals bear the responsibility of protecting all family members, the estate and its contents and anyone who is on property at all times. This includes ensuring all aspects of the security system are impeccably setup and maintained, and that the perimeter of your estate is secured at all times. Estate security professionals may also be asked to travel with the principal and his or her family for off-premises security.
The ideal candidate has extensive training in law enforcement and is licensed to operate where your property is and/or wherever your travel.
- Consistent, effective protection of all family members at all times
- Protection of guests when on-property
- Secure the estate and its perimeter
- Screen all vendors and staff
- Maintenance of all security systems
- Travel with principal and family