Your personal assistant handles all of your personal affairs with great attention to detail and complete discretion.
The ideal candidate is extremely organized, articulate, reliable and detail-oriented, as he or she handles your personal communications, your social calendar, travel and all aspects of your busy life. A background in private service as a personal assistant or in the corporate world in a similar post is recommended.
- Schedule appointments and social events
- Coordinate events and activities with business/office calendars
- Personal shopping
- Assist in travel coordination, including transportation, lodging and itineraries
- Maintain and keep confidential contact database
- Manage social invitations
- Liaise with the rest of the domestic staff
- Plan and execute holiday-related activities, from decorations through card and gift giving, etc.
- Respond to principal(s) requests