Executive Personal Assistant
Your executive personal assistant serves to support you in your endeavors as a C-Suite executive. As your first line of defense, he or she screens your calls, handles your correspondence, liaises with other parts of your organization and plans and executes projects. He or she operates in the strictest confidence and in most reliable, trustworthy manner.
The ideal candidate is extremely detail-oriented and organizationally minded, with a history of working in the same or related positions, for example as a corporate executive assistant or office manager.
- Schedule and manage professional appointments and business travel
- Draft and send professional correspondence
- Serve as a gatekeeper (i.e. screen calls, safeguard your schedule, etc.)
- Manage budgets and coordinate with financial providers (i.e. accountants)
- Plan and execute special projects
- Oversee philanthropic work
- Media and public relations, if appropriate